Featured post

Farewell

We never want to let go of them, those we love. How could it be any different than that?  We loved them, hold them still ...

Monday 14 May 2012

Remain in my love

John ch 15
As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. Remain in my love ... just as I remain in his love. I have told you this so that my own joy may be in you and your joy be complete. Love one another, as I have loved you. ... You are my friends. ... I call you friends.
I am called to be part of this amazing circle of love and life that is the Trinity. In the power and strength of the Holy Spirit I am drawn into such a depth of compassionate, overflowing love. Dwelling in the heart of this 'holy friendship' nurtures me, graces me, sends me out to proclaim a gospel of joy. True friendship builds me up, stretches me and turns me towards the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment